Friday, March 20, 2009

The Beginning of Something Special

This is my first post to what, without a doubt is going to become the world's most boring blog. It was easy enough in the beginning to post pictures of my children but since I only have two of them, there are only so many pcitures I can post. Now the hard part begins. I find myself thinking in the shower, the car or at my desk at work about what people are going to think about the things I write and of course, I have analyzed it to death. So here goes. There will be misspelled words, run-on sentences and completely random thoughts but stay with me because it just might turn out to be a fun ride!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry I will have plenty of run on sentences for sure. We can always blog about work...that is exciting!

    ReplyDelete