Friday, May 29, 2009

Spring Pictures - YEA!

I love, love, love having my kids pictures taken and look forward to it for weeks and this time it just so happened to work out that Carter turned 6 months at about the same time Aiden turned 4. So off we went to Portrait Innovations to have my sweet kids pretty smiles documented yet again. Our photographer was very good and was able to get Aiden to smile naturally instead of the fake smile he always gives me.


My two boys


Carter Bug


Aiden's mandatory "age block" picture


Aiden as "Cool Daddy"


I don't know why they insist on putting infants in chairs, it's just a disaster waiting to happen.


Carter and Mommy - I'm sure one day I'll appreciate having it!


Carter, beginning his stand up routine.


Another good one of Aiden


"Pay attention Carter, it's almost over!"


My personal favorite!


Sweet baby

And one more to leave you with!

No comments:

Post a Comment