Friday, June 12, 2009

four years ago today.....

Four years ago today I was lying in a hospital bed at St. Vincent's hospital about to begin the most challenging, rewarding, frustrating, most wonderful journey of my life. My beautiful son Aiden was born. I had no idea what to expect and some days I still can't believe we have made it this far. All the sleepless nights in the beginning (and still some sleepless nights now!), learning to walk, learning to talk, potty training (thank God I don't have a girl!), and this August we will be starting 4K, I can't believe it.

This past weekend we had Aiden's birthday party for him at Pump It Up and we had a great time. It's a tad on the expensive side but well worth it. Here are some of the shots from the party and Nonnie's afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment